Do you want to make a career at a well-known credit card company and work with top-class service? Do you also want to get a valuable insight into what it is like to work in a worldwide company? Then you should not miss this chance to develop both professionally and personally. Take the chance and sharpen your CV further, selection is ongoing.
Information about the assignment
On behalf of American Express, Academic Work is looking for customer service employees with a strong service focus. The working hours are located during office hours 8-17 or 9-18 (38h / v) and the office is at Gärdet, Stockholm. You will work both from the office and from home, about 50/50. You will work together with a team that handles the Swedish and Norwegian markets. It is important that you feel comfortable receiving calls from Swedish and Norwegian customers, but can handle the calls in Swedish or English.
Academic Work has had a collaboration with American Express for several years and we currently have several consultants in various departments. This is a consulting assignment of six months with good chances of extension or over-recruitment, provided that all parties are satisfied.
You are offered
- The opportunity to be part of a global company and a wonderful team
- A dedicated consulting manager and career partner throughout the assignment
As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network and create valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consulting offer.
In the role of customer service employee, you are the first contact with the company, and in this way you have a key role within American Express. You will handle incoming calls over the phone and handle various matters concerning the American Express card with both payment and credit card customers.
It is a broad role where you will, among other things:
- Receive and answer questions about balance
- Manage invoice questions
- Handle complaints about charges
- Guide customers through points systems
You will receive a solid introduction starting in January, followed by participation to later work to achieve the company’s high goals.
Development opportunities: You get the chance to develop both professionally and personally, in the role you get continuous coaching to succeed in the best way. You will gain experience from one of the world’s most respected brands and written recommendations at the end of a consulting assignment.
We are looking for you as
- Has good knowledge of the Swedish and English languages in both speech and writing.
- Feel comfortable with the Norwegian language.
It is seen meritorious if you:
- Has previous work experience of working with customer service and used the telephone as the main work tool
- Has previous work experience of working at a bank or with a credit card
- Has experience in financial services and products
As a person, you are committed to a “can do” attitude and like to work at a high pace. You are responsive, empathetic and results-oriented. Furthermore, you are solution-oriented and driven by delivering top-class service.
- Start: January
- Scope: Full-time, 6 months with a good chance of extension or over-recruitment
- Location: The fence, 50% in the office and 50% from home
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and American Express wishes that all issues concerning the service be handled by Academic Work. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.