Do you enjoy administrative tasks in combination with supporting the management? Electrolux is looking for a service-minded and well-organized Management Assistant. As a Management Assistant, you will give administrative support to the leaders, follow up on actions, prepare and administer meetings and events, and assist in preparing analyses and presentations. Electrolux is an exciting and international workplace with over 1000 colleagues. Do not wait with sending your application as the selection is ongoing!
Information om uppdraget
Electrolux is looking for a Management Assistant to their Consumer Experience Area of Wellbeing, Head of Sustainability & Head of Small Domestic Appliances. Electrolux is present in 60 countries and sells in more than 150 markets with over 55,000 employees around the world. They believe in exposing individuals to challenging roles, offering them growth opportunities, and empowering them to make the right decisions. Their innovative culture created through people with diverse backgrounds provides a framework for developing market-breaking products.
- Provide broad administrative support to support the leaders in managing their time effectively (calendar and travel management, meeting scheduling, and handling of communication)
- Prepare and administer meetings, workshops, conferences, team building, etc.
- Coordinate and assist in preparing analyses and presentations, compiling and processing business & expense reports
- Be responsible for updating intranet information
- Keep track of key actions and tasks across the business, and work closely with the other Assistants in the organization
Vi söker dig som
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in managing highly confidential information professionally
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
As a person you are: