In Sweco, you meet talented colleagues who appreciate your opinions. Together you work on exciting and challenging projects that create the Norway of the future. Our job is to ensure that today’s and tomorrow’s society can offer everything the inhabitants expect; clean water, warm housing, efficient transport and modern hospitals. To succeed, we must work closely with customers. Therefore, the typical Sweco employee is always available, competent and engaged in customers’ projects.
With us, you make a difference. Modern buildings have complex technical installations, with an increasing need for interconnection between different subjects, systems and functions. Well-functioning technical facilities can provide great savings for our customers, and therefore we invest hard in building up the best expertise in the field. Now you have the opportunity to become a valuable part of a broad multidisciplinary environment with pleasant colleagues and varied working days.
With us, you will develop. As an automation engineer, you assist builders and contractors in finding and developing good solutions for automatic systems and facilities. You will have exciting assignments in multidisciplinary projects, with new challenges and professional development. Maybe you have gained some experience, but want new challenges? In Sweco, you can count on a steep learning curve, with close follow-up and steady guidance from experienced colleagues. You can choose whether you want to work from our office in Drammen or Oslo.
We are looking for you who take responsibility and make things happen. You are good at working together and have a good mood, even in demanding situations. You are aware of your own limitations, but always interested in developing yourself. You are concerned about quality and make thorough and rational assessments.
Your most important tasks include:
- Consulting, engineering, engineering management, assessment and production of automated systems.
- You will be responsible for your own customers, alone or together with others in Sweco.
- You have customer contact and actively contribute to new sales and additional sales of your own and others’ services.
- You contribute to the projects being carried out according to the routines and guidelines contained in Sweco’s financial system and quality management system.
This you have / can you:
- You have a master’s degree, bachelor’s degree or vocational school education from relevant studies. Preferably studies aimed at building automation, but this is not a requirement.
- You have a minimum of 8 years’ work experience in automation / building automation. Preferably from an automation supplier.
- You have basic ICT / network skills.
- Experience with SD systems / SCADA / Automation systems.
- Experience with protocols such as BACNet, Modbus, KNX etc.
We want this:
- You have expertise in the use of BIM tools. Preferably Revit and Solibri.
- Experience with ITB standards such as NS3935: 2019, NS6450: 2016 etc.
- Experience in the role of ITB manager, RITB or System Integrator according to NS3935: 2019
- Experience with NS3420 and GPROG
- Education / Certification in project management, as well as experience with the use of planning tools such as MS Project or ISY Project Plan.
- General competence in technical construction subjects (HVAC, Electrical, Energy & Environment).
- Relevant trade certificate.
Applications are evaluated continuously.
Empowered people, transforming society together. Sweco is Europes leading architecture and engineering consultancy. With 17,500 employees in Northern Europe, we offer our clients the right expertise for every project. We carry out projects in 70 countries annually throughout the world.