Are you a financial assistant and ready to take the next step in your career? On behalf of the customer, we are now looking for an experienced and self-employed financial assistant for accounts payable. The customer is based in Södermalm, where you will be part of a group of four people, each with their own areas of responsibility. Together, they work as a team to ensure efficient financial work within the company.
You have previously worked in a broad role where you were responsible for the entire flow within the accounts payable and enjoy working closely with colleagues. The most important thing is that you have the right attitude and are easy to work with both independently and in groups.
The position is a consulting assignment where you are employed by Meritmind / Brightby Bemanning and hired out as a customer. The assignment starts in early January and extends over the summer of 2022. The employment rate is 80%.
- Responsible for the entire flow within accounts payable
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Invoice management
- Reminders, debt collection, claims management
- Apply and manage RUT deductions
- Contact with customers and suppliers via email and telephone
To thrive and succeed in the role, we believe that you;
- Has a few years’ experience of working with the entire flow within the accounts payable
- Gets good system experience and handles Excel well
- Has a good understanding of financial processes
- Expresses yourself well in both Swedish and English in speech and writing
As a person, you are structured and confident in your knowledge of finance. We believe that you enjoy working both independently and in teams as you are positive, social and responsible.
For more information, you are welcome to contact the responsible consulting manager Elma Hadziefendic at [email protected] Interviews and selection will take place on an ongoing basis, feel free to send your application as soon as possible.
Keep this in mind before submitting your application
- Make sure that your name and contact details are on your CV.
- It is only possible to attach a document, feel free to put your CV and any personal letter in the same file.
- Your application is sent when you have selected the file and click open.
Brightby Bemanning is Meritmind’s offering of high-quality staffing services in finance, banking, finance and insurance. Meritmind are specialists in qualified financial services and data-driven management. We are a leader in our niche and probably have the industry’s largest network of economists. Every year, about 18,000 candidates apply for jobs through us. We currently have 370 employees, a turnover of half a billion and are active in various locations in Sweden. Our value-driven organization combines the commercial with care. Read more at meritmind.se
Welcome with your application !
financial assistant part-time 80% accounts payable