APPLY NOWSaveFor Alingsås pastorate, we are now looking for a district manager / minister with responsibility for the districts Hemsjö in Hemsjö parish / district and Noltorp district. Hemsjö is located just south of Alingsås and is a small town of rural nature, Noltorp is a district in central Alingsås where Noltorpskyrkan is a collaborative church with EFS.
The emphasis of the service is on being the responsible leader / head of operations and staff in the districts, but it also includes the usual priestly duties.
The position is part of our management team together with the pastor, our two other district heads, deaconess coordinator, chancellor, property manager, cemetery manager and HR.
The area of responsibility includes:
- to lead, plan and coordinate the business.
- budget responsibility for operations and personnel.
- to be the leader and manager of the district’s employees with work environment tasks.
- Ongoing personnel issues
- Have employee interviews and make proposals for salary setting for employees within the area of responsibility
- Hold workplace meetings
- In consultation with the chief of staff / economist, develop a budget for operations and personnel costs within the area of responsibility and follow-up of this.
- Usual priestly duties such as leading services, masses and devotionals, conducting baptisms, weddings and funerals.
- Be a representative in the parish council in Hemsjö, the district council in Noltorp and be a member of the cooperation committee of the Church of Sweden / EFS.
- Develop and be involved in the teaching work of children, young people and adults.
- Administrative tasks within the area of responsibility.
Our Parish Instructions clarify that we want the diaconal approach to permeate all activities and we think that you are of course involved in the work on diaconal development issues and in the work in our vulnerable areas.
We are looking for you as:
- Has several years of experience as a priest in parish work and finds joy in preaching, inspiring and meeting people
- Have knowledge of EFS and their organization
- Has great interest in and documented experience of work management, and has undergone management and leadership training
- Has good communication skills, is present, listening and clear
- Has the ability to lead, motivate and manage conflicts
- Has good administrative skills and interest in structure and finances
- You are a qualified priest in the Church of Sweden, have a driver’s license and access to your own car.
- You have your main domicile in Hemsjö and Noltorp, but priestly duties are performed throughout the pastorate.
If you feel that the above fits in well with you – do not hesitate, apply today!
Access to the service is immediate.
The last day to apply is January 17, 2022.
About the employer